Tuesday 29 April 2014

Aprils Favourite Beauty Products




This post is about the beauty products I've been loving throughout April! Going to try and do this as a monthly blog! 




1) MAC Strobe Cream. Love love love this product! Love using it as base for my makeup when I want a dewy look to my make up! Smells so nice aswell. This is also featured in my Illumintors and highlighters post! 

2) NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk. When I first got this I used it as a base for my eye shadow, the shadows apply smoothly over the top and are very easy to blend out. But lately I've been using it as a highlight under my brow bone and it really illuminates the brow bone.

3) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I used to love this back in the day and recently purchased again. I use it to set my foundation, as I do get a bit oily. I wouldn't use this on its own as coverage isn't high enough for me but to set my foundation and to keep me matte I love it! It's drugstore too which is a bonus. 


4) MAC Lip Conditoner Hydrant. I use this every morning and every night after I've washed my face, it really does hydrate my lips and leaves them feeling super soft! No longer do I have chapped lips now due to this! 

5) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Excuse the packaging! Everyone raved about this on YouTube so I purchased it. Can totally see why everyone liked it! It's such a good coverage concealer and perfect for highlighting! I do find it creases iny winey bit but I'm yet to find a concealer that doesn't crease under my eyes! For a drugstore concealer I'm suuuuper impressed, will deffo repurchase. I've even been using this over my MAC prolong wear concealer! 

6) Anastacia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. Been loving this lately! Love doing my brows with this when I'm wearing a full face off makeup. Makes it super easy to get the shape I want. It's basically like a gel liner but for your brows! It's so long wearing aswell and waterproof! 


7) Maybelline Coloursensational Lipstick Coral Fever. I know I only bought this towards the end of April but I had to include it in this blog because it's so pretty! The colour is a coral/orange and it's abit shimmery. Perfect for spring/summer. I love bright lipsticks. This will deffo be coming with me in my makeup bag on my holidays! 

8) Eye Lash Curlers. Bit random but I bought some new eyelash curlers as my old ones were getting abit scabby looking. I purchased these from Superdrug but I can't find the brand name anywhere! They weren't expensive but they weren't superdrugs own. There really good eye lash curlers and I curl my lashes before and after mascara and I find it really helps to make my lashes look longer! 

Last but not least..
9) MAC Paint pot in Soft Ocre. I've been using this as a eye shadow base, it's just like a natural beige colour. I'm really into using bases before applying eye shadow lately, it just makes the application of eyeshadow is much smoother and more bendable! 

There my April favourites beauty products :) Thanks for checking it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment