Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mini Body Shop & Drugstore Haul

I went shopping today and picked up some new make up (obviously), skin care and other related beauty thingssss. Thought I would do a little drug store haul and share what I purchased. If your interested just keep reading!


So first I went into body shop, and if you follow me on Instagram you'll know I recently purchased the tea tree range, I've been using it for about a week now and I love it! I will be doing a skin care blog soon. 
I picked up...

1) Tea Tree Pore Minimser. I've really got into primers lately, I think it's important to have that barrier between your skin and makeup. And since this has tea tree in it I think it will be great!

2) Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion. I did purchase one of these when I got the rest of the Tea Tree range but I only got the smaller sized one just to see how I went with it. And I use it every single day, and figured cause I got the smaller one it wouldn't last me long so picked up the normal sized one.

3) it was 3 for 2 in body shop so I also got The Night Lotion Blemish Fade, I do already have this but I use it every night and I do think I'm seeing results so I'm stocking up! 

4) Tea Tree Oil. I forgot to include it in the picture, but I bought the tea tree oil to apply directly to blemishes. Going to see if it helps blemishes go quicker!

Next I went to Superdrug...

1) MUA Ever After Matte Palette. Ahhhh super excited about this. It has 10 shades and there all matte! Usually in palettes there is only a couple matte shades, so had to pick this up as I don't have many matte shadows! I think the two lightest shades will be perfect for highlighting the brow bone. Oh and this was only £4!! Bargain. 

2) MUA single shadow in the shade 18. Wow look how bright this is! Such a gorgeous colour, this is also matte. And only one pound!

3) MUA Nail Varnish in the shade Sweet Peach. Such a pretty colour. Really into orange/coral at the moment. Same as the shadow, only one pound!

4) MUA Matte Lipstick in the shade Lilac Belle. I picked this up cause the colour looked so nice and I don't have a lipstick this colour in my collection. This was also a pound! I cannot say enough good things about the MUA range! The prices are just brilliant. 

5) MUA Lipstick in the shade Juicy. This is a light coral colour with abit of shimmer. Had to be apart of my lipstick collection!


Thennnnnn, I went to Boots!
1) Natural Collection Green Concealer. You may be thinking green!? But when you have redness on your face, and as I suffer from blemishes I do tend to have redness! The green concealer counteracts the redness. It was £1.99, not sure weather it's going to work but il give it a go. 

2) Dove Style and Care Serum. Bought this as I wanted to try something to smooth down my little fly away hairs I tend to get after I've straightened my hair! 

3) Eylure Lash Fix. Every girl needs a good eyelash glue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment