Sunday 7 September 2014

W7 In The Nudes Palette... Dupe?!

I recently purchased a eye shadow palette by the brand w7. You can purchase w7 products off amazon. They are incredilably cheap! W7 is a known brand for making affordable dupes of high end products such as Benefit and Urban Decay. 

They've recently brought out two palettes , In the Nudes and In the Buff. I'm sure they might be a couple more too on there website. These two palettes are supposedly dupes for the Naked palettes. 

I decided to purchase In The Nudes palette as in this palette the shades are more pink. Where as the In the Buff palette is more gold/bronze.. And I have enough of those shades! Plus I have green eyes and pink shades are supposed to make green eyes pop! 

So this palette cost me around £5 off amazon. It consists 12 shades. Consisting of shimmer shades and matte shades. As you can see by the packaging it's very similar to the Naked3. 
You also get a brush with the palette, but I'll probably stick to my own brushes. 

So this is what the palette looks like....

Here are the swatchs from the palette 

So far I've only used the palette a couple of times, some of the colours were great.. Others didn't show up that good. However when I used them wet using my Fix+ they showed up much better! 
Heres a picture of a look I did using the palette... 


I think if your someone who's new to make up, or someone who wants to play around with some shadows and see what looks you can come up with or someone who doesn't want to spend £37 for a Naked palette. You should totally invest in a w7 one! I do think my Naked2 palette is amazing and so pigmented whereas these aren't as pigmented, however if you apply the shadows wet I bet you could near enough create the same look and it be just as good! 

My Instagram is emclarke93_ if you want to check out any of my pictures, I post frequently on there! 

Xo 



2 comments:

  1. I have recently reviewed in the buff, after reading your post I want in the nude too ♥ lovely review, I love my palette now so easy to wear!!!

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got in the nude because I already had naked2 and they look similar! Deffo get this one if you like pink shadows! X

      Delete