Wednesday 22 October 2014

Affordable Makeup Haul :))))

Heyyyyy :)


I've recently picked up a few new bits! So perfect opportunity to do a post hehe.

I'll start with my online order from MUA Cosmetics. If you've never heard of MUA Cosmetics, there a super affordable brand and there products are soooo good! There eye palettes and blushes are my favorite. You can pick up MUA products from superdrug and online. Online has much more products than in local superdrugs though which kinda sucks. 

Matte Foundation shades Gentle Fawn & Honeycomb 
All the reviews for this foundation were so good and it was only one pound. So I had to try! I got two shades as there was only 3 shades to use from, and I can mix them together when I'm fake tanned. This foundation says its a Velet smooth long lasting finish. Which for me is great cause I have oily skin, but I still love to highlight! The packaging is fine, for £1 you can't expect much but I think it's sleek and will be good for traveling, won't take up much space at all. As for coverage, I've no idea as I haven't used it yet but can't wait to give it a go! Back of the foundation it says 'A creamy texture thst blends beautifully for that perfect welet finish and long lasting matte complexion'.

MUA E3 Blending Eye Shadow Brush 
MUA brushes aren't available in superdrug stores which is soooo rubbish cause I would buy them all haha. Again all the reviews were so good for this brush, some people related it to the MAC 217 which I don't own. But what I've seen from the 217 it does look pretty similar! It feels super soft, doesn't feel harsh at all. And the handle feels sturdy. It's not cheap looking at all like some makeup brushes you see that have harsh bristles! This brush was £1.95, can't wait to see how good it is! 


MUA Matte - Slate 
MUA have recently come out with a Matte range in there shadows! They've got some lovely shades, I've seen a matte white, matte brown & a matte light brown. And also this shade I have which is a matte grey. I've actually bought this to use for my Halloween makeup! It was £1! 


Next Is my NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny 
I got this bronzer from superdrug, I never knew you could get this product in UK I thought it wasn't available here! I've seen a few youtubers use this and they all said how good it is! So I was very happy when I saw this in superdrug haha. It was £2.99. It's not as pigmented as I hoped, maybe I'll have to build it up. 

Last item is a eye shadow palette. 
I'm not actually sure what the brands called it isn't made clear on the packing but I think it's Golden Glow... 
I picked this up at The Range for £1.99 and I wasn't expecting much. I just thought the colours were so pretty for winter time. Then I got home and swatched them and was pleasantly surprised by the pigmentation. It was way better than I thought it was going to be! You get 12 shadows. 11 are shimmery and 1 is matte (white shadow). I used this yesterday and a couple of people commented how nice my eye makeup looked. Lovely purchase I'll be reaching a lot for! 


That's it for now ;) till my next package arrives from Beauty Joint! 
Thanks for reading!
Instagram emclarke93_ 

Xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment