Tuesday 15 April 2014

Can't leave Superdrug empty handed!



Popped to my local Superdrug today and obviously couldn't resist picking some bits up!




I picked up..
1) Solait BB Bronzing 5 in 1 Face Cream. For body and face. Been waiting for this to come into our local stores for ages after seeing it in a YouTube tutorial by Glitteralittle. Excited to give this a try! It says it instantly illuminates, provides a sunkissed glow, evens out and enhances skin tone. As you know from my last blog (face illuminators and highlighters) I'm all about sun kissed skin! Think this will be lovely  when I've applied fake tan as I'm verrrrry fair when I don't have tan on! 

2) Simple Cleansing Wipes. My holy grail face wipes! Been using these for years. Use these every night to remove makeup always does the job. Fragrance free which is perfect for my skin tone. 

3) Maybelline ColourTattoo 24Hr in the shade Tuape. I already have a few of these and there great as a eyeshadow base. This is a matte so thought it would be good for using as a base when doing a brown smokey eye! 

4) Maybelline Coloursensational Lipstick in 416 Coral Fever. Oh my goshhhh I am in love. There was no question about it when I swatched it in the store, I was buying it! It's so perfect for summer. It's a orange shimmery shade and I looooove it. Reminds me abit of MAC CB 96 but abit brighter! 

5) Collection Lipstick 5 Passion Fruit. When I swatched this it looked like a pinky coral colour and then when I got home and tried it on my lips it comes off abit more reddish, you can still tell its a coral/pinky tone just abit darker then I had hope but either way I shall still be wearing it for my holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment