Sunday 13 April 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

There's been SO much hype about the Beauty Blenders lately and a lot of companies have brought out dupes. I've never actually owned a beauty blender so cannot comment if there worth the money, I know they retail around £16.00 which may seem abit steep for a sponge.
So when Real Techniques brought this Miracle Complexion Sponge out for £5.99 (i will leave a link down below where you can purchase) I had to give it a try! 
And my god, who knew a little sponge could be so amazing! It gives you such a amazing airbrushed and flawless finish. In my opinion my foundation always looks so much better when I've used this sponge rather than using a brush.

The sponge has 3 sides to it, which all sides can be used to apply different products of makeup onto the skin. The sponge states that: 
The rounded sides are to blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion.
The precision tip can be used to apply concealer to blemishes or imperfections.
The flat edge is made to contour around your eyes and nose.

However I don't tend to use the correct sides of the sponge for which it states.
I only actually use two sides of the sponge. I use the the flat edge side to dab and blend my foundation and I use the tip to apply concealer under my eyes to highlight.

Over all I think it's amazinggg and so worth the money! I reach for this every time I apply foundation now rather then a brush. I always make sure I've got one backed up just incase, I do find it hard to get all the make up off the sponge when I wash it, (the majority does come off just looks abit stained) so if anyone has any tips on how they get there's nice and clean please leave a comment!

If you haven't already tried the Real Techniques Miracle Sponge HIGHLY recommend it! And for more then half price of a beauty blender who can complain?

 The photo has no filter but I have applied bronzer and blush. I wanted people to see the finished look when using the sponge! Sorry for the bad lighting, the photo is taken on my iPad using the front camera.

Links to where you can purchase - 
http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Miracle-Complexion-Sponge_1389470/

http://www.lookfantastic.com/real-techniques-miracle-complexion-sponge/10846538.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_cosmetics&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&gclid=CP3gqdvf3b0CFZShtAodQjIAhA

http://www.feelunique.com/p/Real-Techniques-Miracle-Complexion-Sponge?utm_source=GoogleBaseUK&utm_medium=gen&option=43507&catargetid=1665049966&aff=mrn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Product+Listing+Ads+NEW&mkwid=BCXiC9nu_dt&pcrid=28149025749





                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment