Monday 21 April 2014

Bronzey Eyes and Coral/Orange Lip


Just a quick post to share with you all what products I used to get this makeup look! If you want to find out keep reading! :)




Face
Primer: Revlon Photo Ready Skin Lights Face Illuminator
Foundation: Loreal True Match. I use two shades and mix them together to get the shade I want (I only do this when I'm wearing fake tan) the shades are c1 rose ivory and c6 honey.
Contour: Maybelline Fit Me Stick in soft honey 316. I apply this to my cheek bones, temples, under my chin and down the sides of my nose.
Highlight: Collection long lasting concealer. I applied this under my eyes, my chin, down the bridge of my nose and my forehead. 
Bronzer: MUA bronzer in the shade 3. 
Blush: MUA in the shade Marshmellow.
Highlighter: Sleek highlighter which is in the face contour kit. 

The picture doesn't pick up my eye makeup very well but I used the following products
Eyes
Base: Mac Paint Pot in soft orche. 
Eyelid: Maybelline colour tattoo in Tuape.
Crease: Tease from the Naked2 palette.
Inner corner: Booty Call from the naked2 palette. 
Outta corner: Busted from Naked2 palette. 
Lash line: Rimmel sandal eyes in bronze 012 then I smudged it out.
Centre of eye lid: Snake Bite from the Naked2 palette.
Mascara: Benefit They're Real Mascara
Waterline: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Bronze 012.
Lower lash line: Rimmel Scandel Eyes Bronze 012 and smudged it out. 
Lashes: random pack off amazon.

Brows:
Anastacia Beverley Hills Dipbrow pomade in Auburn 
Rimmel brow pencil in Hazel 
Elf Brow Kit 
MUA clear mascara 
NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk to highlight under my brow bone 

Lips: Maybelline Coloursensational Coral Fever 416
Setting Spray: MAC fix+




Brushes

Kabuki Brush 
Ecotools face contour brush 
Real Techniques Shading Brush 
Naked2 brush 
Real Techniques Blush Brush 
Real Techniques Stippling Brush 
Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush 
Real Techniques Contour Brush 
Real Techniques pointed foundation brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush 
Pointed Eye Brush 
Small Angled Brush 
Real Techniques Miricle Complexion Sponge 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I use true match and when I'm fake tanned I find W4 fits the colour really well, never thought of mixing but it does make sense for when you aren't as tanned :)

    emilyldn.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always mixed two foundations I don't know why haha. Thanks for your comment! :)))

      Delete