Sunday 13 April 2014

First time blogger

Hey :)  please bare with me as I'm new to this blogger thing haha! 
Lately I've been posting a few pictures on my Instagram of beauty related products and I thought why not start a blog? That way I can go into more depth about the pictures/products I post on my Instagram. I'll leave a link to my Instagram and Twitter below! I love finding out new products to try and hearing peoples opinions on different products! I've started this blog because it's what I'm interested in and what I enjoy :) All products I normally post are makeup, skin care, beauty related products and sometimes clothes I've purchased when I've been shopping ;) 
So if make up, skin care and beauty related products is your thingggg please check it out!

Twitter @EmClarke93
Instagram emclarke93_ 


No comments:

Post a Comment