Sunday 13 April 2014

Dressing table and makeup storage :)

Few months ago I got a dressing table, and i absolutely love it. My dressing table was purchased from a company who sell through Tesco, my stool and 3 faced mirror was purchased through Amazon. 

My other mirror is The No7 illuminated Make Up mirror, which can be found at Boots and are retailed at £49.99. Such a good mirror! 
My make up brush holders are pots from B and M stores, 99p each, bargain. 

I think that's why I've got into makeup so much recently because I finally have somewhere to sit and do my makeup and also store all my makeup and now my makeup collection has grown so much past few months!

Since I got my dressing table I've organised it a few times but I think I've FINALLY got it how I wanted it! :D 

I decided I needed more then 4 draws which my dressing table had, so I purchased another set of grey plastics draws which also has 4 draws. 
In my dressing table I have my hair products (straightners, hair dryer ect)  makeup wipes, perfume and false lashes. 
And I arranged all my makeup products in the set of grey plastic draws. Then 
I purchased some small storage tubs from 'The Range', which are £1 for 3!! Now all my makeup has its own section and everything is separated. You shall see by the pictures :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment