Thursday 30 October 2014

Mini Beautyjoint Order :)


Hey :)
I recently made a small order on a website called Beauty Joint. Beauty Joint is based in Los Angeles but they ship worldwide, which is great!
The website has all different make up brands, some brands that aren't available in the UK like BH Cosmetics, LA Girl and More. The website translate all the prices for your prefered currency and estimates the shipping too. I paid about £6 for shipping and it took just over a week to get here. Cannot complain! 

L.A Girl Pro Conceal - Classic Ivory 
I've seen sooooo many youtubers using this and they all rave about it. Even comparing it to MAC prolong wear concealer. The packaging is nice and has a brush applicator. I got the shade Classic Ivory which was the lightest they did. I did expect it to be abit more yellow toned but I'm sure it will be fine.I think this was £1.83.


E.L.F Acne Fighting Foundation - Beige 
I've wanted this for so long but the UK site for ELF doesn't stock it! Hopefully they will soon. This foundation contains Salicylic Acid which is a acne treatment. So in theory this should be good for your skin! I've seen Shaaanxo using this and she said it was good! The coverage looked amazing which was what drew me into buying it! The Packaging is nice and sleek. I think I paid about £4 for this! I can't remember has the prices aren't on the slip you get in the package! I got the shade beige for when I'm self tanned, I am aware it's a completely different colour to my hand. I don't have any fake tan on ATM! 


Lime Crime Lipstick - Coquette 
This is my fave purchase! Lime Crime Lipsticks are big in America and Austrailia I believe.. But there harder to get hold off over here, well Atleast I couldn't find many websites that sold Lime Crime in the UK! I think I paid about £12 for this! The packaging first off is amazing, it's purple and has a picture of a unicorn on it! So pretty! The first thing I noticed about this lipstick was when I opened it, it smelt soo good! It sells so similar to my MAC Myth lipstick. It's a pale nude lipstick which are my favourites. Can't wait to use it!!  
Thanks for reading :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment