Sunday 27 April 2014

Beyonce 'Mine' Music Video Inspired Make Up Look




This is my first time at recreating a make up look! And I wanted to play with my make up and recreate a eye make up look, so I searched through Google for different celebrity make up ideas that I could try and recreate. I came across this particular Beyonce one and fell inlove with the turquoise eye make up. When I finished this look I realised most of the products I used part from a couple were all drugstore!!


This was the image I found and decided to recreate, it was the eye make up I was trying to recreate but I will talk you through all the products used on my face because everything I used part from couple of products were drugstore make up.

Face

Primer: MAC Prep and Prime natural radiance 
Concealer: Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer 
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid (mixed two shades together) 
Highlight: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 

Contour: George Bronzer Duo
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer.
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I used this to set the areas I had highlighted with the concealer. 
Highlight: MUA undress your skin. I applied this to my cheek bones. 
Brows: Anastacia Beverly Hikks Dipbrow pomade and Rimmel Brow Pencil 


Before I started the eyes, I used cello tape on the outta corners of my eyes to create a sharp line so everything looks neat and tidy. 
To prime my eye lids I used MAC Paint Pot in soft Ocre. 
I then applied NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk and blended it out, to make the following shadows brighter. 
I used 4 MUA shadows and two other shadows from a Jazooli palette I have (I purchased this off amazon was super cheap and got every colour under the sun) unfortunately the MUA shadows don't have names just numbers so I will leave the shades in the picture below..
Once I had a base on my eyes I applied shade 31 and shade 8 to my eye lid.
I took the shade 20 and applied it to the outta corner of my eye and the inner corner of my eye. Making sure to blend the inner and outta corners!
I applied shade 24 just above where the crease is, then took the two shades from my Jazooli palette and also applied it above the crease. 
I then went back in with shade 31 and shade 8 to the centre of my eye lid.
*after I applied each shadow I blended it out! blending is the key to eye makeup*

I then applied mascara and falsies!

In the picture Beyonce has a nude glossy lip, so I chose Maybelline Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade 700 Nude Delight 

And this is the finished look 

As you can tell most of the products are drugstore! Hope you enjoyed this post X 









No comments:

Post a Comment