Saturday 19 April 2014

My Every Day Make Up




thought I would do a blog on my every day go too makeup products! I work 9-5, 5 days outta the week so I tend to keep my makeup pretty simple. Mainly because I have 0 time in a morning (sleep wins sorry!)
But also because I don't want a full face of makeup every day. I have oily acne prone skin, so a full face of makeup everyday wouldn't be good for my skin! I am going to do a skin care blog so watch out for that ;) I tend to switch between products throughout the week just so I'm not using the exact same stuff every day as that could get boring. As I said I do have oily skin so throughout the day I do have to touch up. Before I use any of these products I do moisturise my face! 

I'll leave pictures of my every day products I use below :) 

Products used

Primer: No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base / MAC prep and prime Natual Radiance. I switch between the two. I do have oily skin and the No7 Matte primer is the best I've found yet at keeping my face matte. Sometimes I like to use MAC prep and prime natural radiance just when I feel my skin is abit dull and tired looking and i will take a powder with me and touch up throughout the day just incase I do get abit shiney! 

Concealer: SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty concealer. I do have abit of scarring on my face so I do like to apply concealer to those parts of my face. This concealer does say on the packaging it's for under eyes but because it said it was a heavy concealer I figured it would be good coverage so I would try it on my scars. It is very good coverage for a drugstore concealer, although I do find it can be abit dry looking.

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. My shade is NC20. This is a powder formula foundation and to say its a powder it gives very good coverage but saying that I wouldn't except any less from MAC! Wouldn't use anything else now because the coverage of this is amazinnnng. 

Bronzer: MUA Bronzer. I use the shade 3. This is my all time go to bronzer. I don't use this all over the face, I only apply it on my cheek bones then take it upto my temples and then under my chin and blend it down my neck. It looks so natural and doesn't leave your face looking orange. It's also £1!! Amazzzzzzing 



Blusher: I'm not going to put a blusher because I literally wear a different one every day. Although out of my collection of blushes I probably tend to wear MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade Danity. But I have a few blushes from MUA and there really good aswell! It depends weather I want a rosey cheek or a coral/peach cheek. 

Highlighter: I use MAC prep and prime Highlighter pen in the shade Radient Rose under my eyes, i do this before I've applied the powder foundation, just to brighten up under my eyes to make me look more awake. I blend it out with the pointed tip of my Miracle Complexion Sponge by Real Techniques. It's not every day I wear a highlight on my cheek bones but if I do I tend to reach for MAC Soft and Gentle or the MUA undress your skin shimmer highlighter! 



Mascara: MUA Lash Boom. Great every day mascara and still gives length and volume to your lashes!

Brows: Benefit Brow Zings in the shade Light. On a daily basis I just use the powder to fill in my brows then set it with a clear mascara. 



Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips. I have 3 of the Maybelline Baby Lips and I just pick whichever one I fancy on the day! 

Setting Spray: MAC Fix+. Use this every day after I've finished my makeup just to set it all in place! 







Brushes: 
Left to Right 

A random kabuki brush can't remember where I purchased but it's great for applying my bronzer every day.
Real Techniques Expect Face Brush I use this to apply the MAC Studio Fix Powder. Little tip, the sponge you get with powder foundations.. Bin it! You waste so much product on that sponge, apply it with a brush and you won't waste any! 
Real Techniques Contour Brush I use this to apply a powder highlight 
Real Technqiues Blush Brush says it in the name, I use it to apply my blush! :) 
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge I use the pointed tip to blend the liquid highlight under my eyes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment