Thursday 9 October 2014

Orange With A Pop Of Turqoise :))

Hey everyone :)))


This post I'm just going to go into detail about the products I used in the picture above! I've never really done a post like this before so I thought why not :) the main focus is my eye makeup! Excuse my iPhone camera, it doesn't pick up the eye payoff very well!


Face:
Simple Kind To Skin Illuminating Radiance Cream 
Maybelline Dream Satin Foundation 
Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation 

To Highlight my under eye area..
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer 
Make Up Revolutin Focus & Fix Concealer 

I used Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set my under eye area & rest of face. 

To Contour I used W7 Honolulu Bronzer (this stuff is a dupe for benefits hoola bronzer)
Blusher: Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette 
Highlight: Highlighter in The Makeup Revolution Palette 

Brows: MAC Dirty Blonde Fluidline Gelcreme 


Eyes: 
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot 
MAC Shroom (lid)
MAC Coppering (crease & lower lash line) 
MAC Rule (crease) 
MUA shade 8 pearl (inner corner) 
NYX Liquid Liner 
MUA Lash Boom Mascara 
Lashes (off amazon) 

Lips: 
MUA Juicy 


Thanks for reading! X


3 comments:

  1. Looks fab! You do your makeup so nicely, what is the name of the Nyx eyeliner you use?

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks em. It's the high defination liquid liner I believe! Xx

    ReplyDelete