Tuesday 28 October 2014

New makeup storage! Yippeeeee


I've recently got a new drawer unit for my makeup! It looks sooooo much better than the plastic grey ones I bought.
These were from Asda, they were £49 reduced from £69! I wanted some like the Alex Draws from IKEA but wanted Beach to match rest of the furniture in my bedroom, these are perfect!

There's 6 drawers, it's safe to say it look me no time to fill them up! The drawers aren't how I want them just yet, I need a couple more bigger tubs to keep some of my makeup in but for now it will do! 

Here's what is it my makeup storage draw by draw...
Top draw has my face primers, lip balms and my MAC fix+. I want a bigger tub for my primers so they will all go together. 

This draw has my Foundations, BB creams, Concealers, Face powder & Contour Kits.

Bronzers, Blushes, Highlighting Powders & Illuminating Primers. 

This draw looks abit empty ATM. Lipsticks, Lip Liners & Coloured Lip Balms.

This draw has my Brow products, Pencil Eye Liners, Liquid Liners, MAC Palette, Naked2, W7 in The Buff & Mascaras. 

Last draw has MUA Eye palettes, Single Shadows, Cream Shadows & My Avon Setting Spray which I use to wet my shadows.

On the other side of my dressing table I have a draw unit fixed into the dressing table. 
The top draw has some of my make up brushes, sponges, baby wipes, hand sanitizer & tape. 

Then on my actual dressing table I have some more make up brushes in cute holders & my No7 Mirror!
Then next to my no7 Mirror I have some VS Fragrance sprays and perfumes I wear every day.
Until I rearrange my makeup again that's it for now! 
Thanks for reading :D x 










No comments:

Post a Comment