Saturday 31 May 2014

Fave Summer Time /Nude Lipsticks


So since it is almost summer... Despite the crappy weather we are experiencing! I figured I would do my fave lip colours to wear throughout the summer time. Some are super bright and some are nudes!
As much as I love a bold lip I will always be a nude gal! Can't beat a nude lip.. It just goes with any eye look. And any neutral eye look will go with any bright lip (y) 

So my fave bright lipsticks..

1) Maybelline Coloursensational in the shade Fushia Flash 
Suuuuper bright pink. I don't own Macs candy yum yum but if I did this is how I imagine it to look. Would look beaut with a neutral eye and big bold liner. 

2) MAC Saint Germain. My fave pink lipstick! Every girl needs a baby pink lipstick. So pretty and just looking at it makes me want to wear it! The formula is so creamy too. 

3) Maybelline coloursensational in the shade Coral Fever 
This is soooo gorgeous for summer time. It's a bright orange shade with abit of shimmer. Would look even more gorgeous with a tan! 

4) Rimmel Lasting Finishing in the shade Coral In Gold.
This was my first ever orange shade lipstick. It kinda reminds me of MAC CB 96 which I also own. Perfect for summer. Just the right amout of shimmer in it without it been too much. More wearable than Coral Fever as Its not as bright. Again will look gorgeous with a tan! 


My fave nude shades!
No matter what I do my make up like, I always feel like I reach for nude shades but than any other coloured lipstick. 

1) Maybelline Coloursensational in the shade Honey Beige
I think this is a new colour from there new Nude range. It's so nice. It's more of a darker nude. All these Maybelline Coloursensational lipsticks are really moisturising too. Not had it that long but I think it's going to be my fave nude. 

2) Rimmel moisture renew in the shade Nude Delight 
This is a super creamy formula which I love, abit like the Maybelline Coloursensational line. It's a shade lighter than the Maybelline Honey Beige. 

3) MAC Myth 
My first ever nude lipstick. Will always be one of my faves. But sometimes I feel it can be abit drying and make my lips look abit washed out but if I apply more it doesn't look as pale. MAC do some really nice nude shades and I wold like to pick up some more in the future.

4) Rimmel Lasting Finish in the shade Asia. 
This as a slight pink shade too it, and swatches more darker but when on the lips is more of a dark nude. I wanted a nude lipstick but one that was darker than the others that I had so picked this up and it's so nice! Really makes the lips stand out without too much colour. 


Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading! xx 




2 comments:

  1. Cute little post! I Love Nude lipsticks..you should try NYX Black Label (In Nude & India) Beaut shades and so pigmented, google it!

    emilyldn.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have a little NYX Stand in our Next Store I will check them out! X x

      Delete