Monday 12 May 2014

MUA Cosmetics Mini Haul


Ordered a few things off the MUA Cosmetics website so thought I would do a little blog post sharing what I purchased :) if you've read my previous blog post you will know I love MUA cosmetics makeup
. I just wish there was more products available in store, which is why I ordered online! Everything I purchased was super cheap and delivery was £2.95 and arrived so quickly!

1) I got two lip liners in the shades softly lined and bright orange. I've only got a couple lip liners but really want to get into using them. The softly lined is a nude pink, with abit if a shimmer to it and the bright orange is bright orange! The pink one will be perfect to line lips when using a pinky or maybe even nude lipstick. And the orange one will be bangin for a orange lip just to make it pop even more. There really creamy! They were £1 each!


2) blushes! I ordered 2, they don't have names just shade 6 and shade 4. I've never seen these colours in store. Shade 6 is a new shade and it's gorgeous, it's like a rose gold colour with shimmer. Can use this as a bronzer and highlighter in one. The shade 4 is a soft coral colour, with a tint of shimmer but still nice and suttle. Both £1 each :))

3) Extreme felt eyeliner. This is just a felt eyeliner pen. It was £2. I have already used this and I found it faded on the wing of my liner so maybe for just a normal liner it would be better rather than doing a big wing. For the price can't fault it though! 

4) Brush on Concealer pen in the shade Radience. I've never seen this in store either! I hope they make it available in store cause it's really nice! ordered this thinking I could use it as highlight under my eyes like the MAC prep and prime pens. But the consistency is really thick so would be abit heavy to use it as a highlight. However as a concealer, I love! It's so creamy and thick. I used this to conceal my blemishes and red patches before applying my foundation. As you can tell by the picture the coverage is really good. This was £2!

5) Powerbrow shape and highlight in mid brown. One end of this is the brow pencil and the other half is the highlight. Which is such a good idea! I think you do have to have a light hand with this as when I used it it did look abit thick. Not sure if it's gonna be something I use all the time but willing to give it ago again with a lighter hand! Also the highlight is so pigmented. This was £3, it's also a new product that I haven't seen in stores!


6) Two lipsticks, in the shades lilac belle and peachy keen. These are both matte. Peachy keen is a coral shade and lilac belle is a Lilac/mauvey pink shade. They were £1 each! Good quality, I do find as there matte they can be abit drying so I normally put a gloss on over the top. 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment