Saturday 10 May 2014

Favorite Drugstore Products!

I've got a lot of favorite drugstore products so just going to jump straight into my all time faves!



Loreal True Match Foundation 
I purchased these after seeing them raved so much about by Lauren Curtis, if you don't know who she is she's a Australian Beauty Youtuber. She said they were better then MAC Studio Fix so I had to test them! I do think MAC studio fix is a better coverage but for a drugstore foundation these are so good! There medium to full coverage so you can build it up if you prefer. Ill deffo be repurchasing!

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara 
I love this mascara. It came in one of my glossy boxes. It's got two brushes one at each end, one is for your upper lashes and the other brush is a lot smaller for your lower lashes which makes it so easy to apply mascara to your lower lashes, if your like me I normally get It every where! This brush makes it super easy.

George Velet Eye Palete 
In the shade no9 Earth quake. Yes this is from Asda. And yes it's SUCH good quality! I saw Sam from pixie woo use this in a make up tutorial and she said how good it was. It's just a small palette with 4 different shades which you are able to create a smokey eye. The pigmentation is amazing! Think it was around £4. Winner. 

George Bronzer Duo 
Another George product. This bronzer is one of the best ones I've ever used. One half is lighter and the other half is darker. Again so pigmented. I love using the dark side to contour.



NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
In the shade Milk. NYX is such a popular brand in USA it's such a shame it's not as easy to buy over here. If your on a budget and wanting a eye shadow base I highly recommend this! It really brightens up whatever shadow you put on top of it. 

Revlon Photoready Skin Lights Face Illuminator 
Favorite drugstore liquid highlighter. Love using this if I want a glowy look to my make up. Similar to MAC strobe cream in the sense that they both leave you with that dewy looking finish. 

Rimmel Scandal Eyes 
I only have two of these eyeliners, in the shades nude and bronze. Love using the nude one on my waterline to make my eyes look more awake. And I often use the bronze one when I'm doing a bronze smokey eye. So good for the price I want more colours!

MUA Blushers 
I have 4 shades.. Marshmellow, Candyfloss, Cupcake and Lolly. Gorgeous everyday blushers. Some of them do have shimmer to them and some are matte. Lolly is my favorite. I can't believe there only £1.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Please excuse the packaging it's all rubber off. Everyone raved about this and if you haven't guessed by now I love trying new products. If your on the hunt for a new cheap concealer. Purchase this! It's such a high coverage for a drugstore concealer and it's so good for using as a highlight under the eyes. 

Maybelline Colour 24hour Tattoo
I'm not sure weather these are abit like the MAC paint pots? The texture feels the same. I love using these as a base for my eye make up, I'll use a colour to suit what colour eye make up I'm doing. Or sometimes I keep it nice and simple and wear these alone and blend it out. I've got 5 of these in the shade On and On Bronze, Immortal Charcoal, Pink Gold, Endless Purple and Taupe. Taupe is my fave as it's a matte brown and so easy to use under any eye make up where you want that brown/warm look. 

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil 
This was the first eyebrow pencil I ever used. I tried one of MAC's brow pencils and it ran out so fast and they were like £15! Think these ones are around £2/3, Ive only just ran out of this and bought a new one but I had it for months and months. Got a little brush on the end aswell which is handy. I use the shade Hazel. 

Collection Gel Liner 
I've recently learnt how to do winged liner. And using this gel and a small angled brush is so much easier then a pen I find. The colour stays black aswell whereas with pens I found the colour faded and I had to re apply before I even left the house. If your new to liner I deffo recommend this!



Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
In the shade nude delight 700. My favorite nude lipstick! I'd rather wear a nude over a pink these days, how things have changed. Super moisturising. It's my go to lipstick wear it loads! 

MUA Single Shadows 
I have loooooads of these in all different colours. There always coming out with new shades. I find the best way to get the best pigmentation from these shadows is to wet your shadow brush first. But for £1 you can't complain! The shades are so pretty aswell loads to chose from! Although I wish Superdrug would sort there MUA stands out there always half empty. I also love the MUA palettes! Can't wait to use there all Matte palette. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 
Loved this back in the day then didn't use it for ages and I've recently repurchased and now I use this to set my under eye concealer and my foundation! It does what it says, keeps you matte throughout the day! Great inexpensive powder.


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Be no shock to you all, I HAD to mention this. If you don't have one of these little babies, BUY ONE! They change your make foundation game completely! The way they just blend your foundation and gives you the most flawless finish. Aaaahh it's amazing. Cannot say enough good things about it, I hope they never stop selling these. HIGHLY recommend!! 

Real Techniques Brushes 
Softest brushes ever!! If your after a good set of make up brushes but don't want to spend a fortune. Deffo check out Real Technqiues brushes. I have a few of these now. There all SO good! Again change the way your make up looks (in a good way). They range from 5 - 10 pounds I think. But sometimes you can buy sets which work out cheaper. Boots often have offers on where if you buy one brush you get a 2nd one half price. I've just purchased some more! 









No comments:

Post a Comment