Sunday 29 June 2014

Travel Make Up Bag!

I haven't done a blog post in soooo long and since I'm going on my holidays in a couple of days I thought I would do a blog post sharing what I'm taking it my travel makeup bags (yes bags, I have alot of stuff ha)



I'm off to Malia, sun sea and alcohol! And I can't friggggggin wait.
 We are going to be out every night so if it seems like a lot of makeup that is why! A girls gotta have options ;)

So thats ^ what my make up bags look like... They are all from primark! They have such cute make up bags that are affordable and always pretty designs! 
I looooove the yellow one it reminds me of Victoria Secret make up bags! 

In the biggest make up bag I have all my face products


The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Miniser Primer 
MAC Skin Base Visage 
I'm taking these because the the mac one is tiny so doesn't take up much room and the tea tree one is great for your skin underneath your makeup! 

Liquid Highlighters 
Can't resist taking these, there perfect for giving your skin a glow! 
Revlon Photoready SkinLights in bare light 
Loreal Lumi Magique 

I'm taking two foundations, a light one and a darker one to mix together when I'm tan. 
MAC Studio Fix NC15
Maybelline Super Stay 24 in Fawn 
Together these two foundations give the best flawless finish!

Concealers I'm taking 
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 10 to conceal any imperfections I may have and to highlight
MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter Pen in light boost!

Setting Powder
To set all my makeup Rimmel Stay Matte in translucent 

For Bronzer I'm taking my new HG bronzer! 
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze. I've used it every day since I got it! 
Also taking my fave MUA bronzer in shade 3, this is a matte bronzer that i use to contour

I'm taking two highlighters 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle (LOVE) 
Sunkissed Glimmer Compact in medium, I'm gonna use this for my neck/chest area to give a nice glow! 

Blushes - this was so haaaard cause I have so many I like. But I manged to narrow it down to 5 hahahaha 
Two sleek blushes in the shades Life's A Peach and Rose Gold 
Three MUA blushes in the shades Marshmellow, Candyfloss and shade 6

And of course to set everything in place I purchased a travel MAC Fix+ so cute!

Lipsticks/Balm ( these are in a smaller makeup bag inside the big one) 
It's so important to have a lip balm with SPF! So I'm taking Nivea Sun & Protect with SPF 30

For Lipsticks it was easy! I already knew what kinda shades I wanted to take 
Two Maybelline Coloursensational Lipsticks in the shades Fushia Flash and Coral Fever. These are bright lipsticks! 
Mac Saint Germain 
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate in the shade 32 
And of course i had to take a nude Maybelline Coloursensational in the shade honey beige 
I'm also taking 3 lip liners two MUA lip liners in the shades bright orange and softly lined and a nude lip liner which is by Rimmel in the shade cappuccino 

In my Yellow make up bag I have eye products 


I have 3 eye palettes.. Which may seem abit too much but there light weight and the packaging is sleek so they don't take up much room! 
I've got two MUA palettes in the shades undress me and going for gold 
And just a random palette that's got all different colours! 

I'm also taking a small MUA shadow in the shade 20 - Matt
Which is just a dark colour I'm going to use to darken up the outta v of the eye 

Im taking with me two eye bases
MAC Soft Orhre cause it's just the perfect base for any eye makeup 
And Maybellines Colour 24Hr Tattoo in the shade Turquoise Forever cause it's a perfect summer shade! 

Liners 
Two liquid liners I'm taking are Avon Glow liquid liner in the shade Tropical Blue 
And just a black liquid liner by Rimmel which is the Scandel Eyes liner 
I'm taking 3 pencil liners to be used in the water line and they are all Rimmel, two are from the Scandel Eyes line in the shades Nude and Bronze. And just there Kohl liner pencil in ultra black.

Taking my two fave mascaras
Benefit they're real mascara 
Loreal Miss Mangla Mascara 

I'm also taking falsies, these were just some cheap ones off EBay
Eylure Lash Glue 

Browssssssss. 
MAC Brow Gel Creme in Dirty Blonde 
Rimmel Brow pencil in Hazel 
Elf Eyebrow kit in.. Oh it doesn't have a Shade but I think it's there lightest one


In my final Make Up bag I have Brushes! 

Real Techniques Miricle Complexions Sponge (forgot to include in picture)
Flat top Kabuki off amazon
Pointed tapered precision brush off amazon 
Real Techniques pointed foundation brush (I use this after I've done my brows to neaten everything up with concealer) 
Real Techniques contour brush, I use this for highlight! 
Real Techniques duo finer contour brush which I'm gonna use for blush 
Then I have two big fluffy kabuki brushes from primark and I actually love these for setting powder and for bronzer! 
For eyes Im Taking 
The Urban Decay brush you get in there palettes 
MAC 224 
Real Techniques shading brush
Real techniques essential crease brush 
Angled Eye brush from Avon x2 but the other one isn't in the picture 
Two random small flat eye brushes 

And that is everrrrrrthing. 
My 20kg baggage allowance has got 0 chance! 

Thanks for reading 
Loooooove x 


No comments:

Post a Comment