Saturday 27 September 2014

Makeup, skin care and more haul ♡

I've done a little shopping lately! Repurchased some stuff I've ran out of and picked up some new things to try :)))




Simple kind to skin Radience brightening wipes 
I've used simple wipes for as long as I can remember! Mainly because theres no oil or perfume in there wipes. I always use the cleansing wipes which are the ones in the original green packaging. It was only the other day whilst shopping in boots I noticed they had different types of wipes e.g. Oil balancing wipes, exfoliating wipes. What drew me to these is it said Radience brightening wipes. Who doesn't want healthy glowing skin?! Can't wait to use them and see how they work for my skin! 

Argan Oil Conditioner
If you read my empties #2 post you will know i recently ran out of this conditioner! It leaves my hair so soft and tangle free, so I had to repurchase!

MUA Cosmetics nail varnishes 
1) Bullet 
2) Plum Nior 
I got these two colours cause we are coming into autumn now so I need to vamp it up with my nail varnish! I LOVE the plum colour it reminds me of autumn so much! 
These are such good quality for only £1! I've currently got a blue nail varnish by MUA on my nails and I've had it on since Wednesday (it's now Sunday) with hardly any chips in the varnish! That's so good for me haha. 


Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radience Shimmer Touch 
I got this from Home Bargins, it was 79p I believe. And I haven't even seen this in boots/superdrug stores! It's from there Wake Me Up line (obviously). They only had two shades and I got this in the shade 003 Peach Glow. It's like a liquid highlighter/blush I guess! I don't think you would need to use alot of this as it is quite pigmented! A really pretty colour. I love peach/bronze shades!

MAC Fix+ 
Again if you read my empties #2 post you will know I ran out of this! And I tried looking for a alternative but when it came down to it, it's a essential thing for me to have i. my collection and I can't be without it haha, you just can't beat drowning your face in this stuff after you've applied all your makeup! They've recently changed the packaging and I love it!


Garnier BB Cream 
Heard soooooo many good things about this! I got this for Combination to Oily skin... They do different BB creams to suit everyone's skin types! I'm going on holiday in November and don't want to put a thick full coverage foundation on every night, I want something lighter but that still gives good coverage! It was between this and MAC face and body foundation but I've heard the face and body foundation is best for people with dry skin! Plus I don't think the coverage would be enough for me! This was on offer at boots for £6.something haha 

NYC High Defination Liquid Liner
I'm yet to find a good liquid liner! But I've seen lots of youtubers rave about A NYC liner, I don't know if this is the one but its all the NYC stand at superdrug had! It's in a pen form which are my favorite, but it smells like a marker pen so bad haha if it's a good liner I can deal with that ;) I love the pen liners, I just find them way easier to use! It was around £2/3 I think!? 

I picked up some MUA products from my local superdrug! 
I got these later than everything else that's why there not included in the picture at the top! 



MUA Eye shadow in Golden
This was £1! And look how gorgeous it is!? It's so pigmented! 

MUA Brow Define Tinted Brow Mascara 
Soooo I'm hoping this is like benefits gimme brow! If not I'm sure it will work well to set my brows :) 
It was £2 so deffo worth a try! 

MUA Anti Bleed Lip Liner Clear 
This clear lip liner was £1. I don't own a clear lip liner, but thought it would be good to use for when I wear lipsticks where I don't have a lip liner in the same colour! 

That's everything for now ;) thanks! X






No comments:

Post a Comment