Thursday 14 August 2014

New make up!

I recieved some new make up products today so thought I would do a small post!


The first item I recieved was a foundation by the brand Ex1 Cosmetics. 
I purchased this after seeing one of my fave you tubers, Amanda Ensing do a video all about the foundation! Then I saw it on the Look Fantastic, it was £10.50 so I thought I would try it considering it was free delivery and cheaper than some drugstore foundations! 
I got the colour F300, as I only tend to wear foundation when I've got fake tan on! I think it's going to match perfect. 

The next few items are Avon products.. I am a Avon representative so that's how I get my products. However you can order online at Avon.co.uk :) 

Ultra Colour Lip Crayons. Sooo many brands have brought these out! They were £5 each, however I think they were on offer. 
I got the colours Notice Me Nude, Showstopper Pink, Risqué Rose. 

I've tried these on and they are so creamy! They feel like a lip balm. Can't wait to wear these! The pigmentation is great too. 

I got 2 glimmer stick eye liners which were on offer at £1.50, in the shades Cosmic Brown and Satum Grey 
Just basic brown and grey eye liners! Cheapest I've found! 

My last product is a liquid eye shadow! I don't own anything like this. And my grandma bought it recently and I loved the colour so I had to order! It's in the shade Chromed Cocoa. It's such a beaut bronzy glowy colour! If you used a light hand and a small brush Ans blended a lot, I wonder if you could use this as a highlighter? I shall have to experiment ;) 




2 comments:

  1. I like the Ultra Colour Lip Crayons! Hope they will come to germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have avon cosmetics? There really nice! X

    ReplyDelete