Saturday 9 August 2014

Empty Products! Would I Repurchase?

This post is a few products I've used up lately! And wanted to do a blog just giving you my thoughts of the productst and if I would repurchase!


Batiste Dry Shampoo 
Batiste do different fragrances and also different dry shampoos for if your blonde/brunette ect. 
I've used sooooo many of these. I've tried cheaper brands of dry shampoo but they just do nothing! Batiste is defiantly the best dry shampoo I've used in my opinion, this empty one was by Pixie Lott fun & floral. I'm not someone who can only wash my hair 2/3 a week I have to wash it every other day, it just gets greasy so quick. So In between washes I use dry shampoo just to freshen it up in a morning. You simply spray it 30cm away from your hair, massage it into your hair and brush it through! Very quick and easy. I'm currently using the Batiste Dry a Shampoo in Tropical which is a coconut and exotic fragrance. I will contine to use these! If anyone knows any other good dry shampoo brands let me know I would love to try them out. You can get these from Boots, Superdrug, Asda Ect. Basically anywhere that sells hair products. I think they are around £3, I get mine from Home Bargins for about £1.99!

The next 3 products are body washes! 

Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream 
With caring Bamboo Milk and Uplifting Scent of Orange Blossom. Mmmm this smells so good! I love citrus scented body washes, I prefer to use these kind of shower creams in a morning because they are so awakening and refreshing. This was under £1 from B&M 

Imperial Leather Shower Cream 
Invigorating Mango & Juicy Papaya. I've actually gone through two of these. It literally smells like summer in a shower cream! Haha. Such a lovely scent! Again I liked to use this in a morning as it's so fresh. This was £1 from B&M

Avon Far Away Moistursing Bath and Shower Gel 
I like to use this at night, just because it has more of a relaxing scent too it. The fragrance of this is Exotic essences of rare florals spiced wth amber and musk. We don't actually have a bath in our house so I haven't used it in the bath but I can imagine it smells so good. I think this was around £2.50 from Avon. 

I do like to use different shower creams/washes each time I run out but I'm sure I will purchase these again at some point! But right now I'm using different ones.

My next 4 products are from the Body Shop 

Shea Sugar Body Scrub 
I am a self tan wearer and it's always a bugger to get off! I literally scrub my skin red raw! This scrub doesn't remove all the tan but it removes the majority and it's the best scrub I've found so far as other cheaper ones haven't removed my tan at all. You smell Devine after you've scrubbed your body with this! I think this is about £13 and you get 7.8 OZ. I go through this stuff so quickly, I've already brought this 3 times. However if anyone knows any cheaper scrubs that are really good at removing tan please leave a comment! I have recently repurchased this, but once I've ran out I will look for another cheaper alternative hopefully! 

Tea Tree Face Mask
I've been using this for a while now. I use it 2 times a week. It's suitable for blemished skin which I have so it's perfect for me. I do feel like it is actually doing something good to my skin and does settle any blemishes I may have occurring. It does feel warm and tingles at first but after a few minutes it settles down. Your supposed to leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes but I always leave it on longer! I think this is around £10 and it does last a really long time! I've already repurchased haha. 

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion 
I use this every morning to a cleansed and toned face! It can be abit drying but nothing I can't deal with. It claims it's a light weight formula with shine control for clearer looking skin. It it very light weight and you can't feel it on your skin afterwards, which is good cause I hate feeling like my face is greasy and I do have oily skin so thick moisturises scare me! I have already repurchased as this is part of my current skin care routine :) it is kinda pricey considering the size of the bottle. £8 for 50ml 

My last product is the Tea Tree Oil 
This is pure tea tree oil that I like to apply every 2-3 days to any scaring on my face or any blemishes I feel under my skin. You don't need to use a lot of this I normally apply 2 drops onto a cotton pad. It lasts ages! Think this is around £7/8 I'm not too sure! The bottle is only 10ml but like I said you don't need to use loads or it will be really drying I would imagine. Again this is part of my skin care routine so I have already repurchased! 

MAC Fix+
This is a aqua spritz of vitamin and minerals which adds Radience to your skin! It's got loads of other good stuff in it too! I use this before, during and after applying my makeup. It just keeps your make up looking fresh and glowy! This bottle as lasted me a year, but I have only just started using it more often as I've got into make up so much the past 8 months! I'm currently using the Travel size Fix+ which I got for my holidays but I will deffo repurchase. I'm actually interested in trying the Urbarn Decay all nighter setting spray, has anyone tried that? Let me know! I love trying new products! This was £15.50 from my local. MAC counter. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment