Monday 8 September 2014

New elf brushes!


I got a small package today from the postman! It was two Elf brushes I had ordered! I believe they are recently new brushes that Elf have come out with. I have been waiting for one of these brushes to come back in stock for sooooooo long. So thought I would share this little post!


Both brushes have a black handle with the name of the brush on the handle. The handles feel like really good quality! They look nice and sleek. And the bristles on the brushes are super soft! Each brush has a little description on the back what you can use it for. Both brushes are £3.95. Which in my opinion is suuuuper cheap compared to other makeup brushes!

1) Elf Small Tapered Brush 
This is the brush I've waited forever for! I saw KathleenLights from youtube using this and she swears by it! It's designed for delicate areas on the face. It says on the description you can use it several ways. I'm going to use this for setting powder under my eye area.

2) Elf Angled Blush Brush 
I wanted a brush that was mainly for contouring with a angled edge but that was still soft at the same time (if that makes sense). I think this brush is going to be perfect for doing that! It says it's designed to make a sculpted look which is exacty what I wanted! Again it says on the back you can use it different ways with different products!

So that's my two new elf brushes :)
I can't wait to use them! I really do recommend Elf not just for brushes but make up in general, there super cheap at a really good quality! 
You can purchase from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk 

Thanks for reading xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment